Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Pebble Club: 2015 Campaign, Part 3

Here it is! The third post (here are the first and second) in our Pebble Club series. We are excited for you to meet donors Maddie, Randy, and Maureen:

Maddie Brink
Connection to LeaderShape:
I graduated from the Institute in May of 2013. 

Why I support LeaderShape through the Pebble Club:
I support Leadershape through the Pebble Club because I genuinely believe in the ideals of Leadershape. I wish everyone could experience Leadershape because it has made my life so much fuller. I hope Leadershape becomes a huge community.

One piece of advice I would share with someone participating in a LeaderShape program is:
Be aware of how large the Leadershape community already is before you became a part of it. Be humble because you are not the first person to experience something so life-changing. Reach out to the broader community and pay attention to stories. This way, you will be okay existentially as you ponder on whether or not Leadershape is something different from the "real" world.

I live the lessons and mission of LeaderShape in my own life by/through: 
The way I embody Leadershape is by repeating it like a mantra in my mind. There are some situations where I feel anxious or unsure of how my own behavior is going to affect other people. Whenever I say Leadershape in my mind for myself, I feel more comfortable just being me. Whenever I do so, my heart feels calmer and I can better serve myself and the people near me.


Randy Lewis
Connection to LeaderShape:
Co-Lead Faciliator

Why I support LeaderShape through the Pebble Club:
It is another way that I can try to make a difference in someone's life. I love the teachings
and learnings of LeaderShape's Institute program and all it stands for!  

One piece of advice I would share with someone participating in a LeaderShape program is:  Hold On! It's a bit of a wild ride, and at times it starts to seem like another class or workshop you have taken, but believe me it's not. 

I live the lessons and mission of LeaderShape in my own life by/through:
Being the highest level of integrity I can at work and within my personal life! The value of my word is huge for me so I will always follow through what I promise in doing!  


Maureen Metcalf
Connection to LeaderShape: 
Former leader in residence for LeaderShape and also author who collaborates with
LeaderShape and donates portion of books

Why I support LeaderShape through the Pebble Club: 
I believe that developing solid young leaders is directly tied to the quality of future for our country. The work LeaderShape does is highly significant in accomplishing the goal of building strong young leaders

One piece of advice I would share with someone participating in a LeaderShape program is: Take it seriously – get as much out of it as you can. What you learn now will shape the rest of your life!

I live the lessons and mission of LeaderShape in my own life by/through: 
My clarity about my own mission /vision and living those every day. My life is dedicated to living my dream to make the world a better place.


If you are ready to join the Pebble Club, you can do so by visiting the Donate page on our website. Don't forget to click the "Pebble Club" box. 

No comments: