Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Biggest Loser

I love NBC's "The Biggest Loser." My husband and I take time to watch it each week (while eating a healthy snack of course!) and are regularly blown away by what the contestants are able to accomplish. One of the things that I enjoy so much about "TBL" is witnessing the contestants reach what they once perceived as unreachable milestones. In addition to their own commitment, they do this with a lot of support and resources. Awesome support (trainers and teammates) and awesome resources (have you seen that gym?)! Sounds like a pretty great formula for success to me: Commitment+support+resources. 

So it makes me think about what seems unreachable to me. Will I shoot for it anyway? Do you? How strong is my commitment? What about yours? Am I in touch with my support systems? Are you? How about resources? How can this formula help me (an you!) reach your milestone?

We may not be on a tv show, but we can all commit to making ourselves and the world a better place. I'm going for it. Are you?

Kristen H.

No comments: